In the e-People service, you can file a petition with the Korean Administrative Agencies in regard to the following matters:
- Requests to explain or interpret administrative affairs - including laws, institutions and procedures - through inquiry or consulting
- Suggestions on improving government policies or administration systems and their operations.
- Requests to solve problems like administrative agencies¡¯ unlawful acts, unfair or passive measures and unreasonable administrative systems, which infringe on people¡¯s rights, cause difficulty or place unnecessary burden on people.
- Require administrative agencies to take actions on other matters
The following people can file a petition to the [Multilingual Petition Service] of the e-People service.
- Overseas Koreans
- Foreigners living in Korea